Sponsors

Sunday, January 14, 2007

So I lied!

What a week, Whew...Today is Sunday, and I can say I got some decent sleep today, and it felt sooo good to be in my bed today!!! Why No Sleep???

Well, after lying to myself, I said I wouldn't go to Goodfellas Game this past Tuesday...Travis called me up asking if I was gonna go, I said I wasn't planning on it, but if he wanted to go, I would....Off we go to Goodfellas game Tuesday Night...

Game didn't go too-too late, but late enough to make it very tiring to pick Cheyenne up in the morning to take her to school...I specifically read somewhere that I was supposed to be running bad this month...so I said I was gonna play "Tight Is Right." That can get pretty boring, but built a nice chip stack up maxing out at $750 in a $1-$2 NL Game...

Close to the end of the night, I got dealt QQ Vs. the kid that ran his began his heated run after getting down to $24 bucks...It was raised to $10 and I bumped it up to $35 getting 2 callers behind me...Flop came out 779...checked to me and I bet out $50 to get called then raised $100 on top, I think, call the meatball, other guy folds, and the turn drops a beutiful Red Ace...Nice...Kid shoves $100 and I end up folding and he shows me a monster 52o...Nice Play, I played it so beutifully, he cashes out a couple orbits later and so do we...I end up a nice profit still of about $600 when we leave out there...

No comments: