Sponsors

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Hee-Haw Coral wednesday Night

Shocking...I haven't played since I left Steve's game...It was nice to not play or deal, a little break you can say...

Soon as Wednesday rolled around, I was ready to play some poque!!!

Played fairly tight this time around...wasn't tryin to get snapped off so quickly...

I was card dead most of the night, and when I got my first pair of Kings, They got snapped off to my AT...Keon had ATh and the board came out 10 high with 2 hearts on the board...I Raised it to $17 preflop with Keon calling me...He bet out some stupid bet and I raised him and he flips over his Ten and calls my raise...I tell him so what...you are a fish for doing that....turn brings out a T...wow...I check he bets of course I fold...

Got KK again, and raised them $15 to go preflop getting called in 4 spots...I'm on the button...Anne, Keon, Jefferson all call me in that order...Flop comes out KJ2(2 diamonds), Anne checks, Keon leads out with $51 bucks, Jefferson Hollywoods his smooth call and I take it upstairs and shove $100 on top of the $51 bucks...Anne shoves her whole stack in the middle which is about $120 more...Keon folds and Jefferson thinks for a while and folds...Meanwhile, I'm crying that my set of Ks won't hold to the flush draw...if Anne was on it...The 3rd diamond comes out on the river and I think im done...I flip my set of Ks over, Anne says she knew it and slammed her set of Js on the table...Jefferson tells us he folded a set of dueces, and Travis confirmed he did...set over set over set...this game is sick...

Short buy Justin comes in the game and always gets in for Minimum buy in...$60 bucks, he ran it to $600 and it made us sick, We eventually picked him off to make him rebuy as well as his boy which is always good...walked out with a decent profit after tilting a little bit from Keon when he busted up my set of 3s with a flush draw on the flop, and just calling, then pushing when he got there, of course I call knowing he hit the flush, it wasn't alot to call and I just prayed the board paired...stupid game..

Other than that, I walked away with a small profit of a little over $200...

No comments: