Sponsors

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

2007 is Here!

I hope everyone had a great Holiday and New Years! 2007, gonna be alot of changes for me...hopefully for the better!

I at least started the year off good with a win...not too big of a win, but a win is a win right?

Went over to Big Chris house for the New Years Eve get-together with the crew...Rosslyn and Tamara cooked a good meal for all of us to celebrate a new year...and since we were all together, fuck it, lets play some poker...Lots of blazing caused me to Pass out off a couging spell which freaked pretty much everyone out...I woke up and didn't even notice I blacked out, and carried on like nothin happened...pretty funny if you ask me, thats the 2nd time that has happened to me, but last time happened over 10 years ago over a chick named Erin's house after hitting a 5 footer Bong...anyway, brought the new years raking in a pot which was cool!!! This session, I was playing Heinz Poker the whole game after shipping over $140 bucks to Kenny when my pocket 7s didn't set to his pocket Aces...I should've listened to my instincts and that article in Bluff Magazine that said I was gonna be runnin bad in January and making terrible decisions...Heh, I ended up $15 bucks ahead at the end of the night!

Happy calls me the next day so I hit up Keon to go over there to play his $ .50/$1 NL game...Him and Skills has been running for a while, I just never go over there...I won't go into too much details about the game, but just say after attending alot of the games in our own circuit, I'm very spoiled when it came to his game...very disappointing...But it was good to see them and play with them again...I didn't want to go in the first place, but felt obligated for some reason and it was a $200 obligation...fuckin sucked lik shit, first game of the year, stuck $200...

Luckily, Natalia calls me the next day to deal her game because her regular dealer is still out of town, I jumped at the opportunity to deal it, her game is 3 variations of Omaha H/L8...they call it 3-4-5....3 card/4 Card/5 card Omaha H/L 8 with a High Hand Bonus every 3 hours...Networked with some new players that don't like holdem like the craze has been, so I naturally invited them over to play in my mixed game, now we have some new players for the Pink game coming very soon! and they are Action-Marathon Players!!!! tips weren't that well, but it helped out to even out the loss I already took...

Now I told myself that was it for me as far as playing in January, but I think I'll stop by Trav and Nelly's place and play a little $1-$2 NL for a while...if a seat is open at start of game...if not, then I will be chillin in the house!!!!!!

Can't wait till January is over and get back into the groove of playing again! Till then, I'll let this bad run, run its course and try to rebuild the roll I lost the last week of December....

No comments: