Sponsors

Monday, January 22, 2007

Tourney at the SHOP

Since its been a while since I played a tournament...decided I would play Pops tourney...$90+$10 + $20 Headhunter tourney...

Played tight but it wasnt good enough to take it down...Only won 2 pots the whole time, guess I played too tight, one was pops was peakin over my shoulders and I showed him 24o and called a raised preflop with it...3 players, Flop comes out Q95r vince was first to act and checked...christian checked, and I bet out t$1500 into a t$1800 pot...vince thinks for a while and Im pretty sure im beat if he calls duh lol, but he decides to make a crying fold, christian on the other hand, decides to almost call...tells me to give him a reason to fold, talkin in chinese voice, I tell him bet is too big, he has to fold...He ends up folding his OESD and I take down the pot...It wasn't so spectacular though...

Next hand that I won was pocket 5s, blinds are 400-800 and I push with $3500 and get called by vince and all in dave...All in dave has AJd, Vince has 77...7 hits the flop...I turn a set of 5s and Keenan, stands up, snaps his fingers, and calls for a 5 for me...BOOM river layed down a beutiful 5. I end up busting out in 9th place, out of 27 players, paying out 4 places with $1100 to 1st place.

Sat in the $1-$2 Game for a short period of time before I have to go, plus im extra super tired from lack of sleep...hit for $120 profit after getting in the game for $200 and cashing out to break dead even for the day...soon as I got home around 7:30 PM after picking up Cheyenne, was gonna head back to Pops place to finish playing the cash game, but was just too tired, fell asleep at my computer desk watching Cheyenne play the Wii....

No comments: