Sponsors

Monday, January 29, 2007

Pot!!!

went over to Trav and Nelly's new spot, yeah, they got a really nice spot now that they moved out the apartment...I can't wait to see how they decorate the "poker room"

Anyway, game today was Pot Limit Holdem and Omaha...I like the game, but its stupid...I don't understand why "Pot" has to be the bet every time....everyone that plays the 1-2 game doesn't go all in every hand.....so why bet pot? I don't know, I'm a fish at PL, cause I never play it, then I don't really play Omaha High only....I like H/L...I'll have to go read the "book" on Omaha then I'll try my luck again

long story short...I sat with 2 balls, shipped it and went home, wasn't really feeling too good in the first place...forgot my inhaler, allergies were acting up, so I was ready to go home anyway, cheyenne was with me as well, so I'm not fully concentrating in the game regardless...

Oh yeah, I got some slowrolling to do to scooter, I know its bad etiquette, but He is gonna get it...He flopped 10s full...which is cool, I shipped it in Omaha, which is fine...I didn't talk any shit, graciously got up and said i'll see everyone later...Scooter hits me with the "Sorry E" and I say for what dawg? then he goes and says, no I'm not sorry with his dumb little giggle....which I found to be uncalled for specially I shipped him my remaining stack, just take the chips, why pour salt in the wound? oooh I can't wait to slow roll his ass now and laugh at him!!!!

No comments: