Sponsors

Sunday, January 07, 2007

End of the week review....

Going with my better judgement, I didn't play at Trav's and Nelly's game this week...I said I wouldn't play any any NL Games this month so I stayed home, I almost went, but said if there was no seat at start, I would stay home, and I did...and saved me a few Hundred bucks!

Thursday Night I dealt Steve's $1-$3 NL Game...He had a $500 Freeroll for the top 10 players last month who logged in the most hours at his game...game was pretty strong till early morning when the game was about to break, and I decided since I wasn't going to get in another shift, to let Bi continue to deal and I sat down and played, I sat with an un-even amount of chips from my tips which was $72 bucks and ran into pocket Aces, got paid off for a double up...grabbed a small pot from Travis, then got dealt AQ that was raisd to $17 and called by 4 players, QQ9 fell on the board and the original raiser lead out with a $30 bet, folded around to Steve who just calls and I pushed all in, D folded and Steve shows me a Q...after telling him Q is no good, he still calls my push and my AQ holds up...game breaks before a full orbit goes around to me and I'm up $320

Pink game ran pretty strong breaking around 7:30 am and I ran my stack to a little over 2 racks and started bleeding them away...got in a big hand when it was 6 players, with the game threating to break, limped 5 ways in a kill pot, flop comes out, and I don't remember the exact flop or cards I had, but Me and Nelly obviously flopped the nut straight as it gets capped 4 ways...turn comes out which gives me the bigger straight, which gets capped 4 ways again....river comes out that pairs the board and completes a club flush as well...everyone is scared with an all in and it gets checked down....travis shows down an Ace-high flush with a low which was the perfect card for Travis, he flopped two to the low and turned a flush draw for the high, river is where he caught both sides of the pot and scoops it for a HUGE pot...maybe Travis can post the hand history on that hand...I blew up and its not too many times I blow up, I wasn't mad at Kenny or Travis for playing that hand, I would've done the same as Travis, I was just very upset that it happened at the time it did cause I have no chance to pick up the chips I lost in that pot...Nice Hand sir!

Went over to Pops game on saturday to play some $1-2 NL and it was against my better Judgement, Shipped $235 before taking my daughter to the movies...came back to Pops house and ran into a dealer spot in the Box cause Christian was leaving, Made back over $200 in tip money in 2 hours which brought me $8 shy of breaking even for the evening, so I decided to jump into the game cause it was going short and wanted to keep the game going...sat with only $150 and shipped it...I need to listen to my self and not play....

But I can say I am up for the week which is a good thing! I'm going to keep a better track of my bankroll this year and made up a spread sheet to keep track of these things, luckily I have a Treo 700wx which has MS Excel so I can bring it with me everywhere I go and update it on the spot!

No comments: