Sponsors

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Fish Tank, First Impressions...

Nothing big to tell about tonight, cept a hand I was dealing...

Brand new guy comes over to play, he plays at a $15-$30 stud game not too far from the fish tank...

I'm not sure how the betting was done, Just know that he just sat for maybe 25 minutes, the new guy that is...and had a pretty decent stack cause he was at the must move table and that table broke and everyone from the MM table sat at the main table...Travis, Jeff and Jake are the ones mixed up in the shenanigans...Travis was the aggressor and when it got to Jeff, Jeff shoved his stack in there....Jake just calls, and Travis then goes all in on top of that, Jake calls...

KK - Travis
JJ - Jeff
AQ - Jake
Pot - +\- $800 bucks

Flop: 642r (something of that nature)
Turn: A (I look at travis and he has a disgusted look on his face)
River: A

Travis says I have aces and kings...
Jeff mucks
Jake goes pair of aces? I have trip aces with a queen, thinking travis had the other ace with the King Kicker...

when Jake sees its a Pair of kings for aces up...He celebrates so viscously, pumping his fist, clapping his hands..and we are all looking at him like an idiot for even being in that hand in the first place....thats not it...

After that, he collects his chips, says "fuck this, I'm done, cash me out"

WOW...

No comments: