Sponsors

Sunday, January 14, 2007

I love the Pink Game!!

Pink game on Fridays is AWESOME!!! Anyone that plays, can tell you how much fun this game is, and it aint a dry game, its extra juicy for a $5-$10 game...Vince made a good $1400 bucks, Rocco made a little over 3 racks as well...Me...I broke dead even at the end of the night, but can I stop the game? Hell no, Matt, Eddie, Kenny and I decided to play 4 handed, and kept the game at $5-$10 Limit Holdem the rest of the morning, they broke the shit outta me, Eddie calling any cards and getting there, busting me, I was irritated and blown, and blew up at Eddie at his shit talking afterwards...after them being stuck over $1500 between the 3 of them, I put them on the board to help them break even, just didn't expect it off me, It wasn't alot, cause I was only in the game for $250, but still, Doesn't feel good to bust specially trying to avoid sticking a red entry in my spreadsheet for January...Pops game comin up next....again...another sleepless day comin up...

No comments: