Sponsors

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Fight Night and Poker - I'm such a suck out, or Am I?

Well, Was supposed to hit JoeBlack's Game today with Devo...But he ended up having some cancellations and it would've been short handed, so he decided to just cancel. That sucks cause I wanted to play so bad this weekend...

My cousin D calls me up and says, he gettin the Juda Vs. Maryweather fight and we gonna play some poker...friendly type game.... $.50/$1 NL game...sweet, I'm there!

Anyway, Not everyone came by so it was just Me, Big Chris, Reymond, D, Tall Jizzle.

Short game, I bought in for only $50 bucks, run it up to $120 and got snapped off little by little...then D finished me off hittin a straight when I flop a set...

REBUY $50 bucks...(stuck $100)

Up and Down, Up and Down, when I finally double up off Reymond...

Family pot when everyone limps in for $1
Pot $5 bucks

I'm holding 6c4c on the Button

Flop: Qc3h5c

Rey bets $3, Tall Jizzle raises to $12, I push all in for $56 bucks, Reymond thinks, calls, Jizzle folds.

Pot: $129

Turn: 8c
River: Ks

I win, everyone is mad at me cause I sucked out...That was a monster flop for me...They call me suck out artist...Am I not supposed to stick my stack out there with that flop? Whateva...

Q3o VS. 46c with that flop, im 48.18% to win according to the Cardplayer Odds Calculator on the flop...I'm not that much of an underdog to be a suck out, if I did, please let me know I sucked out...

Last hand of the night:

I get dealt AdJd and im in MP heads up with Jizzle...Couple folx limp in the hand for $1, Jizzle takes it up to $5, I call...every one folds, he gets up and says, "all in dark" Jizzle has a lil over $60 bucks holding AA in the hole.

Pot: $12

Flop: Jh8d5d

I call....

Turn: Td

River: Xx

Nut flush, he ships his stack and says, what a fuckin suck out...Everyone then proceeds to tell me that I suck out all the time on "made hands"

WTF...Again, according to the Cardplayer Odds Calculator I am 43.13% to win, I never said I was ahead on any of the hands, But I just don't see it as being a suck out...

Again, I ask would you not stick your money in the middle for that? TPTK with the nut flush draw...I don't know...maybe thats why I'm a donkey? I don't know bout you all, but my money is going straight in the middle, if he didn't, I was gonna push on his ass or at least make a big bet on that flop...whateva....

I guess to them, you have to either have a Pair preflop or hit the board on the flop in order to have a good hand to continue with the hand...I guess if you draw them out, you are a "suck out" artist...Heh, what do I know...If that's the case, I hope they never play in any of the $1-$2 NL games or in AC causd they gonna have a hell of a suprise! I guess that's why they never play outside our crew....I'm done arguing with them...I aint tappin on the tank anymore...I'll be the suck out artist, but ima be a paid suck out artist

Anyway, Reymond busts, Jizzle Busts, Big Chris still has like $15 bucks, D has about a good $160 bucks, and I cash out for $187 or somethin like that and D says he doesn't wanna play 3 handed, cause he WOULD'VE SHIPPED THAT STACK TO ME!

(Profit! About $87 bucks!) Not bad for a night of chillin, watchin da fight gettin twisted...

No comments: