Sponsors

Monday, April 03, 2006

MD-Poker Online Poker League Game

Tonight is the MD-Poker Online League games on Absolute Poker...I missed the last 2 games...Anyway, tonight was PLHE, I took 3rd for $22 bucks...and It should give me some points to put me in the race in league points I think...



Played a couple $1 SnGs on Poker.com...I won some money off a freeroll tourney from Pokerfrog on Myspace.com...was down to my last 2 bucks, ran 3 SnGs in a row for 1st place...lost like 3 bucks in a .5/.10 NL game...anyway, just gonna sit in these cheap tournies and run it up so I can move up a level..but starting from scratch is a blower...

Now I got a lil over a dub on AP so I'm bout to see if I can run this up so I don't have to reload...just see if I can run this petty change up...we'll see....

No comments: