Sponsors

Saturday, April 08, 2006

We're Back!!!!

Just got home from my game last night..What a game!

Who came for the festivities?

Ross, Frank, JackJr., Noelle, Matt, Launtz, Steve, Travis, Pete, Andrew, Damo, Big John, Devo, Nevin, and Pops, Not everyone played at once, but thats everyone that came out...I ended up dealin pretty much the majority of the night, damn I wish I was playing, stayin in the box is some hard shit to do!

Devo was quiet tonight, where was Scooter? Ohhhh...Scoot went to Big Slicksters game tonight, He tell me he is going to Big Slicksters game...Why would you tell me that??? Remind me to take Scoot's Stack next time I play with him

Anyway, there was some pretty good action tonight! Just like friday! Ahhhh!!! Lauren made a pretty mean Lasagna for the group to eat for dinner tonight! Lauren will be hookin us up with dinner from now on as long as she will do it! I don't think she won't turn it down, cause she loves bakin and cookin!

I'm not going to get into any hands that stuck out to me cause I simply just can't tell the story of how it went down..you gonna have to check out the rest of the herd's blogs to see that...sorry, if you ever heard me try to tell a hand history story, it doesn't make sense and it surely aint right LOL

Anyway, I'm off to JoeBlack's game later on today to help feed my addiction to poker, sittin in the box not playin sucks, especially since I missed out on the Aquarium at Steve's game Last night, didn't even make it around the corner to Greg's Game, Didn't play last night, so I NEED TO PLAY SATURDAY AFTERNOON!

Hand of the evening, only cause the winner tipped me $15 bucks for that hand LOL

JackJr. Vs. Travis

Couple of limpers, JackJr bumps it up to $15, Travis calls, everyone folds
flop was somethin like Qs3hXs
JackJr. Bets $25, Travis Raises to $70, JackJr, Calls
Turn came out Jh
JackJr. Checks, Travis Bets, $200, JackJr, thinks for a while, he ends up calling the $200
River: Xx LOL
JackJr. checks, Travis pushes or just shows his set of 3s while JackJr, mucks his hand, I believe he had AKs drawing to the nut flush...

Anyway, to prove my hand history story tellin skills, be sure to check out Travis' blog and compare the story cause I'm pretty sure he will tell it LOL

There were some bigger swings as well, its wierd seeing Nevin stuck especially not having a big stack in front of him, he was pretty pissed that JackJr, pushed on his ass...Ever see a chinese guy turn red? LOL Thats my boy though!

The action, the fun, the crowd, Were Back!!!!!!! Thats whats up for a Friday Night Game, Thanks goes to everyone that came out!!!!!

1 comment:

Ehonda said...

I'm leaving up the original way I wrote the story, just to prove I can't tell a hand history story for shit even if you paid me! LOL