Sponsors

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Rant and Rave

OK, First off, my game didn't go for tonight...which is why im in the house....I don't know...I think I'm just going to give up having games till I can really host a sweet game again in the comfort of my own spot...It just sucks to have a game goin for a couple of weeks then no games...man I don't know what it is...Actually I do...but I'll keep the bitterness to myself...

I could've gone out and seen Junkyard Band tonight....but....I refuse to drive in the city not right....what I mean not right? my tags aint right....which blows even more...I can't go where and when i want too....this sucks so bad....

My PSP is broke too...My power switch broke...can't turn it on/off anymore...emailed them about getting it repaired, but I have to call them and speak to them directly...why can't they just give me a price and and where to send it too? Just so stupid....

I could go to a game tonight, Big Slicksters game and Big John offered to give me $100 to go and play with him up there...and he would drive...I refused because of principle...

Anyway, sittin around flippin channels on Cable watchin movies since I fell asleep around 6PM and woke up at 10PM now im just up...

This shit sucks so bad....at least im smaked...hungry too...wonder what i can munch on.......

1 comment:

@OnAFoldDraw said...

Ha Ha. Your blog got spammed. Dude - set up comment moderation. It's not that tough. Give me a call and I'll tell you how if you can't figure it out.