Sponsors

Friday, April 28, 2006

The Wheaton Poker Room

Went to Bert's game last night, Met him from Steve's Aquarium...good guy...Philipino like me...anyway, He is starting his game back up since the robbery of his game ....Had a decent turn out...seen some faces sit down, then go home in under an hour....this game is sick...anyway, didn't play...just dealt the game this time around...they took care of me...it was good...This was the most "Asian" game ever...So you know the action got crazy!

All I know is what I was dealing out was SICK...Suck outs after Suck outs after Suck outs...I mean, these guys were gettin there money in the middle with the best hand to get there feelings hurt to a perfect - perfect Turn and River...OUCH. I feel the pain when I deal it out, but then it goes away when I get tipped for them hittin! :o)

Everyone had a good time though...started out late, went till about 2AM...Bert was nice enough to bring me back home...Thought Rock was comin out so I would've had a ride back, but I just asked him to call a cab for me, shit, the tip money was worth comin out there to catch a cab...no biggie...but he still took me home so we can rap about games and shit...He probably have me and Noelle switchin up weeks to deal or whateva...but I'm down wit it....

Anyway, weekend is here...looks like my game is lookin grim, simple fact I have 5 players for tonights game...sucks, cause I am lookin forward to havin a game tonight, but I networked a lil bit, so we will have some new faces to the Friday Night Game, Like Bert, I have to re-build what the Robbers destroyed...fuck it, new year, new game...alot of competition now a days, and the better players want to go to these other games where there are more fish than good poker players...that's one thing alot of folx agreed on was that my game was a tough game to beat...I like that fact, but then again...I need to bring in more fish to feed my shark buddies....my folx are gettin hungry so I'm going to spend some time gettin some "fish-feed" to this game!

Off to the S.H.O.P to play deal the tourney and cash game, then off to Steve's game to deal his game also...

I have a sweet job interview with A.J. Dowskin and Associates this Tuesday, so hopefully I can land a new job there...

That'll be whats up...so I need to make a day trip to AC during the week...just need to figure out how I can schedule that with Cheyenne going to the baby sitter..then maybe have Trina bring her home when Ree gets home...I don't know.....I just wanna go up during the day instead of the weekend....I kinda wanna play a tourney at the Borgata and probably the evening daily at the Taj Mahal.

1 comment:

Keenan Keeling said...

Hey stupid...you do know that we live less than a mile from Bert. If you needed a ride, you can just call us (or you can always crash at our place).