Sponsors

Monday, April 17, 2006

Party Poker Caddy Qualifier - 25th Place.

Got in the main event through the $11 10K Guaranteed satelite tourney...Wow, I didn't think I would last this long..I told Cheyenne that I would take her to the Carnival this evening...Its 8:30 and I'm very short stacked, I tried to donk off my chips, but with nice hands and kept doubling up! Next thing I know, its 9:10PM and I'm still in the tourney with 2 to go before the money and I got about 10K in chips, I don't wanna go cause its $2,400 for 1st place...I pretty much cheated myself out of some good money...It's late, I need to take Cheyenne up the street to the Carnival so I decide, Let Ree just push with any pairs...but she be havin attitudes so fuck that, I just say I'll post and fold...and we'll see how far I get...I come home, tourney still going on...and I make 25th Place..God damn I could've done so well had I got to play....anyway, I make $50 bucks playing...An added bonus is a seat in the Caddy Main event on Sunday, April 23, 2006...The only way to get in this tourney is through the Daily satellite tourneys...Its easy, so go for it!



Bout to sit and play some ring games now, jump in a tourey later on tonight when its easier to take them down...Seems like the late night games are much easier than the games during the day....Wonder Why?...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm a newbie here, but I already want to bring all the benefits of me :) So, I want to share my experience with you..
9 days ago, accidentally, i had found the Mobile Phone TV...and I was so delighted with this application
that I decided to talk to you :)

I consider myself a bit of a road warrior. I am on and off jets and through airports at least twice,
usually 4 times a week. I can catch up on news, watch a Discovery program, check up on the stock market or just find something interesting.
The live guide works like cable at home and the connection speed is very good. All in ALL - I RATE A 5 Star program!

but I do not want to leave any links here, so you can email me fairyalexiss@gmail.com
and i will give you the site of this unusual program :)

(but please don't PM me, because it's so difficult to communicate in such kind of way)

so, I hope I was helpful to you)) see you in next posts ..

sincerely
your Alexis....

p.s. English is not my native language, so sorry for any mistakes :)