Sponsors

Thursday, April 13, 2006

I flopped da Joint! Ship It! SIKE-A-BOO-BOO

So here we are playing at Brian's Farewell Game before he goes to Mississippi with his family...Brian runs MD-Poker.com.

Yeah, I shipped it all again...LOL

This time I couldn't help but to ship it...

Anyway, I got in the game for $100....Its a $.50-$1 NL game...

We're all playing like donkeys...havin fun...

Anyway, I straddled, everyone limped in and I look down to AJd and decide to just check it...

Flop was A55 Rainbow...

it was checked to me so I bet $17....Everyone folds and Big Jay pushes all in, I call quickly..fuck it...I tell him I have a 5 with an Ace and he says fuck, I have a 5 also, he has 56o...I ship it....

REBUY - $100 (stuck $200)

Run it back up to about $160 and I get involved in a 3-way pot...everyone limps in for $1
I look down at 67o

Pot $8
Flop: 667 (2 spades)

I check and its checked around to Amanda who proceeds to bet $15, Yavinite Calls, folds around to me, I call.

Pot: $53
Turn: Ks

I check, Amanda bets $30, Yavinite Calls, I call

Pot: $143
River: Qh

I push my remaining $114 in the pot, Amanda Calls, Yavinite thinks real long and shows his A4s for the nut flush...He ends up folding his flush...

Pot: $371

I show my 67o for 6's full of 7s
Amanda shows 77 for 7's full of 6s

SHIP IT........sends me to the rail and I end up jumpin in the box for a lil while and make $30 in tips...

Total Stuckage: $170...I love it...How do I flop da joint and ship it!

1 comment:

@OnAFoldDraw said...

Did you make sure there were only four sevens in play!