Sponsors

Monday, April 17, 2006

Nothing Interesting, but ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Just posting this only because its been a while since I have seen a final table...None the less, this was a cheap-o game LOL...

But there is a gay story behind this CLIMB ...

Bored, sittin around waitin for Keenan to pick me up on Saturday to go to Pops game...I wondered how much I had on JetSetPoker. Logged on, I can't even remember last time I played on this site...Anyway, I have a whopping $ .47! LOL Yes, I'm so rich!

Anyway, I sit down at the $.01-$.02 NL game...AGAIN, WAITIN ON KEENAN'S ARRIVAL...

Hey, I cash out $2 bucks!

K...So I get home and multi-table 2 $.01-$.02 NL games...run it up to $4 bucks then go to sleep...

Woke up and said, What the hell, I'm sittin around today anyway, watch a movie on Cable and play again...run it up to a lil over $5 bucks...

K...Go to Big Chris' house and play some cards, come back home, clean up a lil bit, get twisted a lil bit, now im sittin round watchin TV...Everyone sleep....Smacked out my mind, Log on JetSetPoker and play the $5.50 $250 Guaranteed Tourney...50 players...I forgot how horrible the players are on here...I make the Final Table and take 8th Place for a whopping $8.50! WOW...



ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...I'm calling JesseY, Gonna hook up with him and load Party Poker up grind for some real money....

But none the less...Its been a while since a final table showing, I know this doesn't count but its better than nothing......

Start this week with some real grinding....lets see how this goes....I think I'm going to go for that Caddy tournament promotion...Shit...$11 for a $10K Guaranteed Tourney, plus top 250 get into the caddy main event...I think ima go for dat!

No comments: