Sponsors

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

S.H.O.P Tourney

Went to Pops' S.H.O.P for a $90+$10 tourney at his house...He brought in a good 25 players...lots from Big Syd's Old circuit and of course the heard from MD-Poker.

He didn't expect that many players...so he called me and asked me for a table...YES, I can bring the Black Jack/Poker table that I got from Keenan that has been sittin in my hallway since the destruction of my game.

Went up with JackJr. and Kenny. Funny ass ride it was! Seen these 2 hoes in the car that wanted to drive beside us...so kenny puts the window down and JackJr honks the horn and they honk back laughin..so Kenny puts his phone out to get them to sign they number to him...but they step on the gas and pull in front of JackJr and stick they phone out the sun roof...Next thing you know, kenny says, pull up to them...Ima showem' my titty...maybe she'll do the same back LOLOL Man, this bama LOL....JackJr procedes to step on the gas on BW Parkway...gets next to them, Kenny lifts his shirt, sticks his chest out the window and flashes the broads on the road...I aint laughed so hard in my life...they pull up as we are pullin off the highway to get to Pops place and we see them laughin hard as shit also LOL

So we get to the S.H.O.P. get the game going about 15 minutes after we get there...nice prize pool, payin out 4 places with 1st gettin a good $1100 and some change...

I make it maybe to 13th place or so....gettin blinded out most of the game, even the cards I'm mucking are not hitting the board...just bad run of cards...double up through Lance with Pocket 9s he raised, I push, folds to him, he thinks....folds..puts me on a big Ace....He must of had mid pair maybe? AK? I don't know...anyway, good fold LOL

Then Travis gets in the game with dude from Carmax...when dude pushes on the flop on a flush draw and sucks out on Travis. He is mad foreal LOL...Carmax says somethin like, "My hands are all sweaty or trembling" or somethin like that...when Travis says yeah, that can happen when you suck out on big hands...LOL Yeah, I know he is steamin a lil bit now....and then I look down to Pocket 9's again....I'm in mid position and decide to open it up with a 3x raise to $1500...folds to travis as he says "All in"....folds to me...I know this bama is just doing this cause he is steaming...I know im good..."How much more man" bout another $1600 give or take...I have him covered leavin me with a good $1900..."fuckin shit..I call"

I flip over 9s, he says "straight flush draw" LOL bastard! 3h5h

**BOOM**

Flop comes: A24

HEE-HAW

For shits and giggles...I tag a 9 on the river...oh well....

Couple hands I find myself lookin at an un-sooooted Scooter (KTo)

PUSH...Julio calls... everyone folds...heads up

KTo
AQo

Flop: XXX Rainbow
Turn: K
River: A

Good Game....I'll jump in the box now where I belong...

Tourney results were:

1st - Julio ($1100 somethin and chopping the last longer bet with Alex)
2nd - Keenan ($500 somethin)
3rd - Alex ($300 somethin)
4th - Kenny ($200)

Oh yeah....those stupid online tournies I was lookin forward too...

Well, I don't have an Escalade or any money, and I sure don't have a seat into Event #2 WSOP 2006.

The Escalade Tourney...Played so horrible...I don't know what happened...Played so bad...out not even an hour into the tourney...maybe 1771th place or so...

The WSOP SnG...Got 4th...blinded out...pushed on my last hand, missed...of course the worse hand wins...

Hopefully my game kick off on Friday...if not, Ima deal Pops game this Saturday, might play the tourney, but definately be in the box for the cash game.

No comments: