Sponsors

Monday, April 03, 2006

Weekend of Poker....

Thursday Night at Steve's Game

Hmmm....Back to Steve's Game on Thursday...can you say PUSSY? Good lawd...I should've just put a sign on my head that said "Push Me Around" Yeah don't ask me...Just know I donked off $150...BUT....Travis is tired, I jump in the box till game breaks and yeah! Cash $157...$7 bucks profit! I love it!

Friday Night Showdown!

Yes, it felt sooooo good to run a game again! You know what, I didn't make as much as I used too Friday night, I didn't run a 100% Rake back special LOL, But I had a shit load of fun...it felt good to see everyone again on a Friday night, slingin chips back and forth, laughin havin fun again...i attempted to cook this time around, Tried to make the Wednesday Night favorite dish that we used to eat at Travis and Noelle's Games...TACO PIE!!! LOL Lets just say it wasn't Noelle's cooking but it was edible, I won't be doing that again...Glad I bought chicken just in case LOL

Anyway, Game ran till 6:30AM had alot of fun, some nice cash outs...My 2nd hand into the game, I get QQ and JackJr gets KK, I raise to $15, he re-raises me $50, I tell him I know he has Kings, I ask to show...he shows me a K so I call LOL I say I can try and suck out on him...flop missed, I just muck...fuck it, table fills so I sit out till a seat opens...couple folx was waitin to get in the game by then...

Another hand that stood out was a nice hand...Anne, JackJr, JP, Ross...

I can't remember how it went down, but it was a raising war and it ended up being 3 all-ins preflop...Anne is holding QQ, JackJr, ended up folding his AQo, Ross has KK, JP has Ax (I seen it when he lifted his cards to muck)
Anne hits the case Q on the flop for a set of Qs and takes down the pot...very nice sized pot too! Maybe someone can tell how it went down...but I cant remember...

Saturday at the S.H.O.P $70+$10 NL Tourney/$1-$2 NL Game

Alright...tired from the night before...didn't get home till 8AM and went to bed, woke up at 12PM and ended up layin in the bed cause I can't get back to sleep then end up having to get up to make it to Pops Game...

20 Players for the tourney, end up gettin 8th place, got short stacked cause blinds eatin me up...I end up limpin in AKc hoping for a raise, Big Syd pushed all in, Of course I call, its a race..66 vs. AKc...I miss the board, he ends up puttin me out in 8th...I jump in the cash game...

Wow...Old dude named Frank...wow, is all im sayin..and for everyone that took advantage of that dude....you are goin to hell LOL na...thats what we were all saying, unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to double up off him...but there was some fortunate folx that did! Lets just say Frank got punished

Did decent in the cash game, bought in for $150, cashed out at $415 for a profit of $200 after makin the money back from the tourney buy in...

I got caught slippin again...LOL

L to R: Bink, Me, Nevin

Sunday Night At Big Chris House $.50-$1 NL

Went to Big Chris house tonight, Was supposed to go to Steve's game since he was havin one, but he was full...Game wasn't big tonight, bought in for $60 bucks, cashed out $115...came home early, played on Party Poker...down to my last $2 bucks on there LOL so I end up playin a $1 tourney, 1450 some players, I end up gettin 67th place for a whopping payday of $2.36 or somethin like dat, End up playin the $2 Tourney with about 550 players, end up gettin 80th place when it pays out top 60 players...Gonna reload onto Party again and see if I can flip that back to over a grand and cash out....Next game won't be till Thursday at Greg's place, I think ima go there this week instead of Silver Spring cause Ima take it easy this week...till Friday, hopefully I can get a game goin on this Friday again..........till then....

No comments: