Sponsors

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Just a lil update

Played at Big Chris house Sunday, I don't know how I ended up being stuck $220 LOL but I was...to Jizzle again...got me on tilt...He was sittin on over $400 bucks in a $.50/$1 game then it happened...

I double up off him..
Frank then proceeds to double up off him...
Big Chris doubles up off him
I take another shot off him...
Then Frank puts the kill...

5 big hits within 30 minutes..he was steamin pretty bad specially after his first hit crackin AA with 95o LOL



ended up sittin in the $1/$2 NL table and ran my stack up a lil bit which now I'm up a whole $10 bucks form the $150 I re-loaded with...

Would play a lil more tournies tonight, but got an interview tomorrow...so I'll jump on tomorrow when I get back home and try and run this BR back up to where its supposed to be.
Anyway, cash out $207 so I'm stuck $13 bucks...it was worth the fun!

Played on Full Tilt today...

Got in the money earlier in the $6K Guaranteed tourney didn't take a snap shot...only got to the 2nd tier of the pay scale...no biggie...

Then decided to play the $10+$1 Double Stack tourney tonight, just finished in 33rd out of 516 3rd Tier of the payscale for a very small payday as well...but needed somethin to post

No comments: