Sponsors

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

December 15, 2005 - David and Travis' Games

Last night, I went to deal David's game, game didn't even kick off...dealt for like an hour 5 handed max....made like 30 bucks, kicked in another 10 out my pocket and sat in the game, 6 handed, busted out around 10:00 PM, oh well, headed home now....

River Ed calls me up and says he was down Crittenden St (David's Game) and I was just walkin up to the house...Tell him Travis and Noelle's game is in College park...I aint tryin to go cause I aint got no funds...but he says he will stake me, so fuck it, lets roll

Get to Travis' game, see a new guy sittin there..Big Lurch motha fucka...fuckin raising like a cock face raising machine...big bets...next thing I know dude has a huge stack...couple of stacks close to 1 grand....and here I am bout to sit with $120...so I'm playin TIGHT AS SHIT...wait 2 hours for J8 of hearts??!! LOL I got to limp in, hit the J on the flop with a flush draw...Anne bets out, I call, now we are heads up, turn is a 3 of clubs...she pushes all in, I call...she has me dominated with KJo...river....HEART! flush me! SCOOOP-A-DOOP she is out and now I have a close to $200 to work with...sweeet....fold a ton of hands....look down...



I got 4 limpers in that limped, I rase to $20 to go...Button Calls, UTG Calls, MP2 Calls...da hell???

Button - ??
UTG -
MP2 -

Flop:

UTG - Pushes "All-In"
MP2 - Pushes "All-In"
E - "Uh, I call"

Turn is a blank
River is a blank

SCOOP and MP2 collects the side pot...

Now im in good shape! I got over $400 in front of me!

Now im dealt KQo and I'm in late position.

4 limpers, Everyone limped into the pot,
Flop: KJ8 rainbow
Everyone checks, I bet $11, Ed raises to $22, I re-raise, and put $50 on top of that, he pushes all in for an additional $57, I call of course...
Turn: 7
River: 6
River Ed show K6o...Hmmmm Now you see why his name is River Ed?

WTF??? now im on tilt with that bullshit, cause he continues to talk shit...

Next AKhearts...

Flop 6K9 (2 clubs)
River Ed bets $15, Rock raises to $40, I smooth call, Ed smooth calls.
Turn: 2
I push "All In"
River Ed All In
Rock All in

I turn over my AK
River Ed turns 2 pair - K2
Rock flopped 2 pair K9
I'm out like a motha fucka...
What a night...Oh well....try again on Friday to get my shit back!

No comments: