Sponsors

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

December 19, 2005 - Weekend Games

Only played 2 games this weekend...

E's Friday $1/$2 NL

Had a good bit of players this weekend, game went till 12:00 PM Saturday, played 6 handed pretty much most of the morning. June left earlier than normal to protect his stack...cashed out with $1100...Nevin came late, ran his stack to $1100, Rock made him stay longer, Eddie and Val ended up comin down and Diggs walked in pretty early and gave some action....Nevin cashingout with about $1400, Rock shipped all his chips away, I pretty much broke even and got my buy in back...

I missed a big hand where I should of called I guess, but it was a good fold maybe, tell me what you think.....

4 players, im in late position, last to act....
I look down to Pocket 2s
Everyone limped in for $2 bucks
flop: A K 5 rainbow
Everyone checks
Turn: 2
Val bets out $10, Diggs raises to $25, Rock calls the $25, I re-raise to $100, Val folds, Diggs re-raises all in for an additional $200+, Rock says all in for about the same amount....I have about $250 in front of me left...(Are they really playing 34?) Wow...I think for a while and while Diggs keeps sayin I got the nuts...I'm like...aint no way they playin 34, but then I'm like, they were able to limp in and see the turn for free...I'm no good at this point...FOLD...threw my set of 2s away..
RIVER: 5 GOOD LAWD I filled up!

My thoughts: Should I have just smooth called the raise to see the river putting them on a straight in hopes to fill up? At least that way I get to see my 5 hit just smooth calling and I take the whole pot...with the 2 all in's it makes me wrong to call that and suck out a boat....Why did I raise with a possible limped in straight on the board? Very hard hand to play at least to me it is...so I guess I tried to take it down, lost my nutz and gave up what couldve been a huge pot! comments are welcome please let me know!!!

Saturday Night's Keenan/Trav/Noelle RoE Game...
This game is tight! Pot Limit Round of Omaha, Round of Holdem!

Game is fun, Dropped $150 in the game and rolled out, Had Cheyenne with me, Keenan has a Cat and I didn't take medicine b4 I got there, allergies started kickin in, got late so I left....cut my losses quickly...Great game though! No hands stand out to me..cept the hand that put me out...I have AJd, Anne has AJc we both hit TPTK, cept shit his runner-runner clubs on me to get my stack...thought we at least was gonna split...but oh well...I busted her last wednesday, so guess that's pay back LOL

No comments: