Sponsors

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

December 22, 2005 - Stackem Up

Well alright!

Played at Noelle and Travis' game last night in College Park. It wasn't so crazy this week, but still alot of money on that table...It actually was a real good game if you ask me...Had Loosey Pete there who can tend to play over aggressive....Had the new AC guy there, and the regulars...

Started out with $180...Still owed them $150 from last Saturday, Told Nelly, I'll get ya at the end of the night cause I might need to go to the ATM but I'm going to win tonight so I'll get ya when I cash out...

Wasn't playing like a Donkey, played very well....had some good lay downs and reads....

Only 2 major hands that stick out to me cause they were both all in hands and cause of these 2 hands, put me over the top!

First hand was agains Loosey Pete...He came late, was rackin up chips....and luckily for me, he was chipped up when I got involved in this hand...I've got about $350 in front of me...Did well takin down medium and small pots, Semi bluffed a couple of drawing hands that I ended up takin down...my pre-flop betting is improving and i'm gettin that image as a tight player again...so its all workin out...anyway...I've got about $350 in front of me...I'm in late position...Preflop Bets:

Me, JesseY, Loosey Pete are the only on in the hand...

2 limpers
I raise to $15 to go
JesseY Calls
Pete re-raises to $40
I think, and re-raise "All-In" for an additional $310 maybe?
JesseY Folds
Pete Calls (He has me covered)

Me: AA
Pete: KK

My rockets hold up! Ship it

Later in the night, I'm chillin, playing good poker and get dealt AJd
Almost a family pot Flop is all diamonds 297
im in late position and its checked all the way around to me...I bet out $12 bucks
folds to JesseY and he bumps it up to $32 to go...I think, call....
Turn is an Ac
JesseY Bets $26, I min raise to $52, He re-raises me $60 on top, I re-raise "all-in" he calls very quickly....
River is a 7 and I'm scared of the boat, I flip over, "nut flush"
He looks sick...he flips over Q5d...we both flopped the flush....crucial, he ships his whole stack which put me over the top with close to $1200 bucks...hit $1300 and then was just way too tired to keep playin, its almost 3AM and I gotta go to work, so I wait a couple of rotations and cash out close to 3:30..played 8 hours and cashed $1155 for $975 profit!!! Thats $121/hour! Can't beat that!!!!

Might play Cutty's $115 tournament out Crofton, we'll see...but right now I might just chill and wait till Friday's game to play!

No comments: