Sponsors

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

March 1, 2006 - Yall Still With Me? Disaster, My game was Robbed!!!!

Yall still with me? Well....Its been a while since I have been posting, maybe cause I haven't been working since the new year...

Oh well, I got some shit lined up and hopefully I can start back to work this month...

But my world in Poker...

First off, I have to say that my game was robbed on January 28, 2005.
This was some fucked up shit. I had one of the best games in Maryland and someone had to come and fuck it up for all of us. Now a days, its hard to find a game during the week now because everyone is being cautios about all the robberies goin on in MD/VA at these poker games. Its some fucked up shit, but luckily everyone came out un-harmed. They did get a lil over $5,000 with cell phones, keys, wallets and all that shit...they came in through the balcony door...3 masked men with 2 shot guns and one hand gun that was pointed to the back of my head and the bama asked where the money was at, I tried to only give him the re-buys for the night because the boat load of the money was in my room, but the bitch ass nigga demanded all the money...the fucked up thing about it, was the bama came directly to me, so basically they have either been scoping the game or even played with us before....

Anyway, I have been playing alot of online poker and still attending the home games that are still running, I won't let these bums fuck my game up...

So lets get caught up on my poker...

I did get 2nd in the Party Poker $100 buy in for $1800!



That weekend, Me and June headed up for AC dispite the fact that we knew the blizzard was bout to hit the whole east coast LOL What better place to be stuck at than the AC!

Anyway, we head down to the Borgata cause its late...I do ok...then go on a bad run, now im stuck a lil under $500 bucks...we are about to go home, but its Saturday night and we are dead tired....we end up falling asleep in his car and wakin up around 7AM sunday morning cause Redpit calls and asks where we stayin at...I said we still in da garage LOL

So we head out to go home, wow, blizzard fucked AC up, can't drive nowhere....but we end up driving to the Trop to wait it out and play some poker and possibly get a room there...

I'm doing ok sitting a lil over $400 now...Some dude from Philly is stuck over $1300 he kept tellin me, he is frustrated and it seems everytime he buys in for $100, it goes all in...he finally gives up and leaves the table...

Dude comes back with a lil over $300, but the max buy in is $300, so he sits back down to my left with that $300, he is hittin some pots to put him a lil over $450...im still sitting under $500 bucks now...and we get tangled in this hand...

I'm SB and 5 people limp in for $2 so the pot is now $10...
I look down at


The flop comes out:


I check it to Philly dude,
He bets out $12
The dude directly to his left raises to $40
I'm thinking I got these motha fuckaz now
I get hollywood on them and think and smooth call
and Philly dude calls as well
POT: $130
Turn is now:
Damn, I aint wanna see that cause now one of these dudes could be holding straight, I'm first to act
E-"All-In"
Philly jumps out his seat, "you what?", I say, "I'm all in homie"
"I CALL"
I now thinking shit, I fucked up I walked right into his straight...he has me covered by about $35 bucks...I push my remaining stack of $400 /-, Philly does the same...
"I call too" says the dude to philly's left...WOW what da fuck did I do?
by this time, its a crowd around the table watching the action...its almost $1,000 in the pot now....and I'm thinkin i fucked up cause I ran into someone's straight
River: or some stupid card...

Philly guys flips over:
The other guy has

I scoop the pot for about $1000 with my set of 9's!
Whew...I got real lucky! So now off to the Trop tourney of 55 players cause they are short on dealers...

I end up makin 15th place to 2 horrible beats when I got all my money in the middle preflop with the best hand cause I know they were short stacked tryin to make moves....

Goin up to AC this weekend for the ATLARGE tournament... www.atlargepoker.com

I'll try and take this down and then I'll be headed up for the WSOP events at the end of March at Caesars...

I'll keep this updated more often I promise!

No comments: