Sponsors

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

December 7, 2005 - Party Poker

Yeah, party poker gave me $15 bucks for free the other day, so been playin 3-table SnG's ($5+$1) and I've ran my stack to $50 bucks! if I can run it to $100, gonna go sit in a $2/$4 game and see if I can do well in there!

Prolly go to Travis and Noelle's game tonight but aint been doing nothin too much the week...just playin online cause I've been enjoying playing with free money!

Don't forget to sign up for my group and get on Full Tilt Poker, I plan on holding a tournament real soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Terrific article! That is the kind of information that are supposed to be shared
around the web. Shame on Google for no longer positioning this publish upper!
Come on over and consult with my website . Thank you =)

Look at my website - book of ra kostenlos spielen ohne anmeldung mybet