Sponsors

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

November 30, 2005 - Finally some Omaha!

YES! Got a good $2/$4 Limit Omaha H/L 8 game together last night! full table, good food, great time! playing limit can hurt you as bad and have as big as swings as NL poker, man o man...

Anyway, was a roller coaster cause im a donkey that doesn't know how to fold hands LOL chase too easy, but I swear next time I'll play correctly and right, I even called hands I knew I was beat I'm a fish...

Anyway, still was a rack of loot being thrown around last night...game went till 4:00 AM this mornin and Im so extra tired! LOL Stuck $96 bucks from last night, now I must update my tracker...wasn't a bad month this month except took some big swings...damn I suck at poker...

I say I aint going to Travis and Noelle's game tonight, but I bet I do LOL Hopefully I can fall asleep as soon as I get home so I don't have to go! LOL

No comments: