Sponsors

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

November 10, 2005 - Game on Last Night

OK...Travis and Noelle are still in AC and last night was supposed to be there game at the club house...no show, didn't hear from them, so I ran the game

Nice Turn out with alot of action...more action than I have seen in a while...couldn't even fit all the money in my pocket

I felt bad for kinda breakin up the game at the beginning...well I gave Tammy time cause she was taking ridiculously long on a hand to make a decision and she caught feelings...The past 3 weeks numerous players have told me that I need to make Tammy make her decisions quicker...I mean this one hand was almost 10 minutes for her to decide..she slowed up the game massively...some players waited, stood up, smoked a cigarette, came back and still had to wait...so I said somethin and she caught feelings and cashed out...so Her and Big John cashed out a total of $1400 together...(pretty much 700 each.) I felt bad, but everyone said I was right to do so...so I will have to make it clear that abusing the time next cash game will result in a penalty. I might even pull her to the side and explain to her not to take it personally, but it ruins the game and slows the game up massively...what do you think????

Anyway, Table filled up pretty quickly...I ended up dealing the majority of the night cause Kenny wanted to play for a change and of course, fucked his money off...

I made decent money and ended up sitting at first with $117 bucks to fuck it off to Big John...I had K7spades

Flop: 3s 5s 7d

I push all in with top pair and flush draw
Big John Calls

Turn: 7c
River: 10h

I show a trip 7s and I'm thinkin I get to rake the pot in...John turns over 75o to fill up...im done for the night

I let the game run till 4:30, then I was out. . .Kenny continued the game till game broke at about 6 or 6:30 this morning...im tired as shit at work...

I'm running a Head Hunter Tournament tonight so wish me luck!

No comments: