Sponsors

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

November 17, 2005 - Crushing Blow

Yup, Blew $300 Last night at the club house...

Original buy in for $150 GHOST
Rebought for $150 and got all my money in the middle when I look down at QQ

3 limpers, im in late position, I raise to $12, I get re-raised to $25, MP calls the $25, I Push all in for an additional $112 the Layton, the dude that re-raised me calls and the other guy folds his AK, he said if it were suited, he would've called LOL

Anyway, Pot is now $302 preflop

I'm holding QQ, I say Layton, what you got Kings or Aces? he says I have 10s...whew...great push on my end

Flop: 974 rainbow
Turn: 10 (FUCK!!!!)
River: 4

He fills up for 10s full of 4s and I'm out...that would've put me back to even for the night and I would've had some room to cause some damage cause all the hands I've shown down for the night have been monsters and everyone was respecting my bets till the 10s called...nice call Layton...good job crackin my Q's

Anyway, im out $300 bucks

Playing Greg's Tournament tonight and I need to do some damage cause apparently, he has been keeping a spreadsheet of winnings at his house and im at the bottom of the list cause I can't take his tournaments seriously cause they are only $25 bucks, but I will take this down cause I need to make my $300 back and I need to get out of his negative number on his spreadsheet, so I have somethin to play for more that just the money!

Wish me luck!

No comments: