Sponsors

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

December 3, 2005 - My Friday Night Game

My Friday Game...

Skipped Travis and Noelle's game this week...was very tired from the beginning of the week and decided to get some rest cause I know my friday games be goin...

Same ole Friday game, Big John and Tammy came back from being absent and playin in AC...John lost like 3 bucks, and Tammy busted...I actually busted her LOL

Got in a hand with Nick, seemed like he was pretty upset, but not really...I don't think it was a good play but hey...I was under the gun and raised to $12, Bessman in EP1 re-raised it $25 more on top...folds to Nick and he pushes all in...folds back to me, I call...Bessman calls...3 way action, I got about $140 in front of me, Bessman has a little bit more than me and Nick has about $400 in front of him LOL

E-AA
Bessman-QQ
Nick-KK

Aces hold up and the pot is shipped to me...but through all that...I tripple up but Nick loses $8 bucks in that play ...But tell me why everytime I finally jump into the game, Nick leaves within that hour...SCURRRED LOL ><(((((((@>

Anyway, Val ended up showing up and for some reason, my stack disappeared

Didn't make too much money for the game, now its time to get some rest and get ready for AC for the Trump Classic Event at the Taj on Sunday...We leaving Saturday Night after the fight so we should be up there pretty late...

No comments: