Sponsors

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

November 28, 2005 - Damn, Almost a Week

Whew, I'm slippin yall...Well lets see....Lets recap whats been going on since my last posting...

The Club House - Final Game till Spring

I cashed out the clubhouse last Wednesday $210 up...Which was sweeet, played the whole evening, but decided to leave around 4 when I started gettin tired plus had to be up for Thanksgiving...so I wasn't tryin to play all night, was down, took a couple of suck outs to get my money back and more! Usuall Wednesday Night, cept for the fact its the last club house event for the winter, club house will resume in Spring, Can't wait, gonna hold a big Tourney for the re-opening of the club house!

My Friday Night Game

Wait list that lasted till 5AM and we started earlier than normal!!! Got to break in my new table too! It was insane Friday night, way too many people, Didn't even get into the game till late, and pretty much broke even..No more 2 table games so wait list was kinda off the hook this past Friday..Great turn out, and had a good time! Anne hit the high hand bonus with a 7-high staright flush!

Saturday at the S.H.O.P

Insane, didn't make the tournament, ended up gettin out there late and sat and played $1/$2 NLHE...Dropped $300 which sucked, didn't play nomore after that, Kenny and Rock was ready to leave anyway...

Sunday at Rob's Place in Odenton

Hmmm, Tight is Right! Ran my stack from my original buy in of $150 to a lil over $400 bucks! UNTIL....(You know all gambling stories consist of: I had this till this happened LOL) Anyway, Here is what happened:

7 players:

SB - $1
BB - $2
UTG - $2
EP1 - Raise - $12
MP1 - Raise - All in - $198
E - I look down and have I call
Button Folds
Everyone Fold
Total Pot: $413

Board:

THE DONKEY SUCKED OUT A FLUSH ON ME and continued to talk shit...fuckin retarded...was on tilt, so I aint play that many more hands, ended up $16 stuck....

No comments: