Sponsors

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

November 16, 2005 - Catch Up

Haven't posted in a while...so lets get caught up

Friday, I got sick at work and went to the emergency room. I didn't stay LOL I said I was alright so I can get home in time to run my game..and whoa i was HURTIN LOL Pretty much was hurtin the whole weekend!

Game cut out short anyway so I finally got to see what its like to sleep Friday and wake up Saturday to do shit! Ended up takin my daughter to her cousins birthday party at the Blair Mansion! That was fun

Saturday Night ended up going over Pops house to finally see the new place! Great new table! Makes me want to get a new table now...I think I will LOL
Ended up placing 7th in the $110 Buy in tournament...so sat at the cash game, then a dealers choice game ended up starting so I sat at that table and played...ended up breaking even...

Sunday night, played over Big Chris house, started late, didn't even think we would play, but I bought in for 60, ended up cleaning the table except for about 17 bucks that Robo had and the tips Chris cleared...but since the Vikes won and the Skins lost, I took 20 of his tips LOL Anyway, cashed out the game for $390!

I'm keeping track of all my games now on cardplayer.com and I'll post them periodically so you can see how im doing, but as for now, im up $937 bucks for the month of November!

Playing in Noelle's and Travis' game tonight so wish me luck! Been hurtin to play!

No comments: