Sponsors

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

December 25, 2005 - Merry Christmas!

No Poker tonight! Chillin wit Fam tonight...But let me catch yall up on the weekend.

Thursday Night, hit Cutty's game up...not the greatest game as everyone brags about...I'm convinced I have one of the top games in MD...Might not be as big stakes as other games, but for a 1/2 NL game...my game is viscious...anyway...Played a $115 NL Tournament....didn't do to good...so now im down $115...so Kenny is still playin in da tourney, so I decide to sit in the cash game with $150 bucks...its a dealers choice game and it seems like the game of choice that was popular was Omaha H/L 8 and a 7-card stud variation called "pitch" Stakes were $1/$2 Pot Limit capped at $50...Pitch is basically 7 card stud mixed with pineapple...you get dealt 4 cards, pitch one, and turn one over as in a regular 7 card stud game and the rest is played like stud...Cashed out $380...so for the night, I have a profit of $115 bucks...

Friday's game was crazy...wow...anyway, I finally get into the game and I drop $120...oh well...

I'm off from work tomorrow so I'll have a game at 2:00 PM...game is full so should make for a real good game! Hopefully I can make some more money!

No comments: