Sponsors

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Steve, Big Chris and Joe Blacks Games...

Thursday Night went to Steve's Game out Silver Spring $1/$2 NL...What a fuckin fish tank! Supposed to walk away with money, but I played like a F'in Donkey, Donked off my chips...I did run my stack up to $450 at one point...

Down ($248)

Friday Night...Hit Big Chris House, $.50/$1 NL, run my stack up, then way down, they WAY UP, then I run into...Jizzle....

Jizzle limps in to a straddle...
Call, Call, I call (I'm holdin Q9o), Call Call...

$12 in pot...

Flop: A39 Rainbow

Jizzle bets $10, Fold, Fold, I call, fold, Fold...

Pot: $32

Turn: 9 (A399) 2 hears on the board

Jizzle checks, I check..

River: 4 (A3994) No flush possibilities...

Rizzle checks, I bet $17, He Raises to $35, I push all in, he calls...Flips over Pocket Aces for Aces full, Ship it, Stack is gone...After calling the $35, I push in about $150 somethin...I go home...Go home play a tourney on Full Tilt, lose, play .50/1, lost, im tapped out on full tilt...Not counting this loss cause just cashed Full tilt for a bunch of money, left a couple dollars in there to fuck around with...fuck it..

Down: $145

Saturday, Joe Black's House, go play $1/$2 NL over there...crazy game after askin Nick who rollin in, automatically buy in for max..$280...(300 is max, but we chopped the free-roll tournament so me and pops and Ross chip $75 3 ways $20 each and give the $15 to travis)

I run into Pete who flops the nut flush draw,I don't believe him, I ship him a nice size of my stack, rebuy for $40 more...Now im in for $320

win pots here and there, not really playin tricky, table is very loose tonight, I end up cashin out $600 even...when the game broke...

Buy $100 bucks for Party Poker from Jesse, I get home play the $2/$4 Limit table and run $100 to $164...

Up: $664

Playin in Dru's $3/$6 Limit game tomorrow out Annapolis, See how this goes, I will not play like a donkey, cause I tend to veer off playin right to playin like a donkey cause I get bored...I will not play like a donkey, I will not play like a donkey.............

No comments: