Sponsors

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

November 22, 2005 - Whew, Home Games and AC

FRIDAY NIGHT AT E'S PLACE

Game on as usual...lots of players and a rack of fish came by, youngins at that I didn't expect there...Thats the last time I let youngins in there, but they came with Bessman and I thought they was legit players wanting to play some poker, so I opened up the 2nd table for them to buy in only $40???? WTF...never again, but the Rake got they asses LOL, They did steal a deck of cards from me, but ya know what? Youngin left his wallet LOL Karma like a motha fucka..but played till about 11:00 AM cause I had to go pick up a new table!

SATURDAY AFTERNOON

No poker action, just ended up meeting up with some new folx, bought a sweet ass table with a dealers spot, money drop box, chip tray for the dealer, so Kenny should be cised this weekend to deal, if he is in AC, I will be dealing my game! I just can't wait to play on the new table!!!!!

SUNDAY AFTERNOON

Wow it was good to get some decent sleep! So I wake up to go to Nick's game, he also got a table with me, so I really got to play on it cause I know I wouldn't be able to play on it on Friday, so it was a good thing, but yeah, we played till 9:00PM, game got short but we didn't feel like Not playing so we ended up riding to Atlantic City that night LOL We got there at 2:30 AM

MONDAY

The Borgata..wow, I love it there, me and the waitress at the Borg just kept flirting with each other...man this chick is SEXY...Diana..spanish chick...man all Ima say is I tipped her about a good 50-75 for her shift LOL I gave her my number so hopefully she give me a call...ended up leaving the Borgata $400 stuck and headed to the Taj to play a tournament

Busted out the early tourney in the 5th level at like 49th place...
Then played a SnG busted in 5th
Then played the afternoon and after running over my table, after the break, I get hit up and the dealer made a mistake to give my flush possibility away and I end up busting out 88 vs QQ

So im down this weekend but I plan to make it back on Friday since im off work, im starting the game earlier and yeah, ima make me some money!!!!!

No comments: