Sponsors

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

November 29, 2005 - Not Again!

Big Chris' Game - Not Again!

I did it again...played like a donkey LOL, bullying, bought in for $100 and cashed out $290...not as big as the last game, but this game was alot bigger and Kenny and Rock showed up so they had some of the money as well, couldn't have all the dead money myself....Pretty much everyone that plays in my $1/$2 game do well up here, and those that don't, well....DEAD MONEY

I hope they still don't mind me playin up there with them...I think I might be a lil too aggressive, but then again, when I let up a lil bit and played a lil more friendly, I lose hands Just cause its .50/1 doesn't mean it don't play like 1/2 specially when Rock and Kenny up there...Maybe next Monday, everyone learns to buy in more than just 20 and rebuying for 20 with 1 big stack, now that rock and kenny come up there, its 3 big stacks starting out off tops...well...not really, but Its just too ez of a game to beat!

No comments: