Sponsors

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

December 27, 2005 - No Work Monday...Game On!

Good lawd! No work monday, I wanna play poker! Hmmmm...Lets start the game at 2 PM....Hmmm...Game filled up, 1 on the wait list...

2 PM is here, game on, free roll starts up....no wait, more folx wanna play...good lawd...more? Try 10 on the wait list!!!!!!

Anyway, game I thought would turn out to be a small friendly game...yeah right...This is my place....try again! Game didn't break till 6AM this morning..where am I? Sittin at work TIRED AS SHIT!!!! yippie!!! I got a 45 minute NAP before I had to go to work! what a joke, im bout to come up with somethin to get my ass home cause IM DEAD TIRED!

anyway, game was fuckin insane...for a $1/$2 NL game...There can't be almost 10K on the table

Lets see....Bill cashed out $1900, JesseY cashed out $1300, Joe broke even with $830 (30 profit) Rock cashing out close to $800, and the smaller cash outs of 300 here, 400 there, maybe even a 500 here and there, I made $1300 just runnin the game LOL did I play? hell to da no....game was crazy, too many big stacks specially Bill and for me to sit in the game with $300...SUICIDE!!!!

Well, Travis and Nelly's game is this Wednesday, so I'll be at that game hopefully gonna beat the shit outta that game 2 weeks in a row..but we shall see....we shall see......

No comments: