Sponsors

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

December 12, 2005 - Not so good of a weekend

FRIDAY NIGHTS GAME:

Due to some folx being in Atlantic City this weekend, and some folx not showing up after locking a seat up, prevented my game from filling up this weekend...very pissed about it...looked like a long wait list, but didn't even fill up but folx kept comin through out the evening...made enough to pay June off, was stuck, but luckily I got back to almost even...so I didn't get hurt too much...

CHRIS GAME SUNDAY:

Wow...I kinda walked in there cocky, but didn't show it, Ryan suprised me when he got a little tricky with it...and I guess cause they think I was bluffing alot of hands, I stuck my whole stack in there with the best hand to get sucked out on...I dropped some money so I don't know what happened, I did bluff some hands and stole some pots, but when I got called with my whole stack in the middle, I was clearly ahead and got sucked out on...bad weekend...broke as a joke too...

No comments: