Sponsors

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

January 3, 2006 - Back To Reality - Happy New Years!

Whoa, went a whole week without postin here...Hmmm...Lets see...I left yall last Monday's game....New Years Week....

Actually went to Big Chris house cause he tried to get a game together....5 people, it was just Me, Kenny, Ryan and Big Chris...I busted Kenny...so we decided to just play us 3...money went back and forth, but I knew I would get all the money eventually...ended up busting Ryan while takin the majority of the money back, and you now I have a PSP Snagged it from Buddah with the money I won well I actually only payed $100 bucks from my money cause I won the rest to purchase it...Hmmm...did I need it? Nope, just wanted it cause its new...now I still need to get me my iPod Video joint....

On to Wednesday's $1/$2 NL Game...
Got there a lil late, full table, im on the wait list...when a seat finally opens up, more than 1 stand up, so we play 8 handed which I like better anyway, bought in for $150, ran it up to a lil over $400...got short handed, decided to play dealers choice $2/$4 Limit Dealers Choice with a Half Kill....Fun? Yup you betta believe it! Profit? Hell no...fucked off most of my chips and cash out for $100....Down $50 for the night, but hey, $50 bucks for food and a night of poker? I'll take any day....Still upset I donked off my chips though....Broke now though with a meatball in my pocket till Friday...shit, and I need more than $100 to throw a game...

My Friday Game $1/$2 NL w/$50 Freeroll and $50 High Hand Bonus

Yup, pulled it off...got the game together barely paying for everything...jumped in the game real late, TILT...donked off A WHOLE LOT OF CHIPS....cashin out for the evening...$50 bucks....damn damn damn, I do this occasionally...but hey, it happens....cold decked the whole night....and New Years is comin up..I need to throw a Monday game and get this money back in order....

NEW YEARS EVE
Partied with Ryan, Big Chris, Joel and Buddah...got smaked and played some cards..donked off $30 bucks, I got 20 bucks to my name now LOL

Mondays Game $1/$2 NL
Had to swell to Ree about the money not being in my account and hit the ATM for $200 to get the game rollin...SUCCESS!!!! Started game at 1:00 PM, full table till late....finally jumped in the game around 10 PM...roller coaster, ran my stack to a lil over $400 plus the Game...IM DECENT NOW..BIZANK TIME!!!!

At work now bout to get off, tryin to look busy today, but shit, I made over a Grand, why da fuck am I at work?????

No comments: