Sponsors

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

November 23, 2005 - Robbery

I just wanted to post about some bad news I heard about a home game in VA...

Motha fuckaz robbed dat shit...dats some cruddy shit, I only met that dude once that held it, but I always get invited to his games and tournaments...but 2 bamas came up in there at gunpoint and robbed the shit outta that game, walked out with 5 grand, took bamas cell phones and car keys...dats some bullshit...

Just gave me a wake up call about my games and the security measures I will have to take from now on...

Cuttin the game to those I know and nomore new blood unless someone from my own game can vouch for this new person...

Just a shame that 2 bamas can ruin a good game cause he is not throwin nomore games at all...heard he had a real good game also...

I don't know...motha fuckaz betta watch themselves cause this is just a wake up call how cruddy motha fuckaz can be round here...even though it was in VA, maybe thats why and a motha fucka might think twice bout comin round my way specially a motha fucka like me gotta think twice bout robbin my shit cause ima have somethin for they ass they fuck around and try they luck...I got a family at home and It aint like it be sucka niggaz playin at my game...I got hood niggaz at my game so they betta think twice bout dat shit...just a fucked up situation...

No comments: