Sponsors

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Game at the S.H.O.P - Pops Game

Went to Pops game that is held every other Saturday.

Played a $90 + $10 NL Tourney, 17 players, he usually gets a full 2 tables, but this time was only 17, wasn't bad. I got 3rd place for a payday of $280.

By the time I busted out of the tourney, the cash game was already full...so there was a wait list till I can sit down...so in the mean time, the folx waiting decided to play $2/$4 Limit Dealers Choice game. I ended up stuck -$19 bucks....My boy Ross gets up cause he wants to watch the fight tonight, since he made a ton of money, ($600 somethin) He decides to get up and tells me the seat is nice, so I take his seat when he leaves...and he sure wasn't lying!

I sit down with $181 bucks, bought in for another $100 and Played with what was left in the $2/$4 game...

Game ended up breakin at 2:30 AM and I get up with $740!

Great night, total profit made this evening $800!

Last Nights game was crazy, 4 Quads and each one of them was paid off with a big bet on the river ($100 ) or there were all-in bets that were called with quads...OUCH! Glad I didn't get mixed up in those hands!

No comments: