Sponsors

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

January 13, 2006 - Whats Da Scoop?

Damn, Been a week since I got on here to update this...

Anyway, Pretty much been the same ole same ole, had my game, went to this game...up and down...but Did make it to AC on Sunday...

Makin our way to AC after my sunday game, we left around 4Am...was waitin on Big John, and we said fuck it, lets roll...Me, Kenny and Redpit bout to make it up to AC...Redpit stops at his place and then head up to AC, stop at the rest stop to sleep LOL bama said he could make it all they up LOL so we get gas and for some reason he lets his window down and it won't go back up now LOL shit is stuck, so we have to turn around and go home....we finally get home after some dude got killed on 96 just outside Laurel and we seen dude's leg in the middle of the highway cause it was blocked North Bound...so it boost redpit and this bama starts hittin 75-80 mph and passes the cop on the side and just be like fuck dat shit LOL crazy motha fucka, anyway, we get back home and Kenny calls Big John and he says Rock's bout to be at his house, they goin to AC now..boom...we on da way back...

Get to the Trop and head to the poker room...

I sit at the $2/$4 Omaha H/L w/Half Kill game

Sit for about 4 hours to break even look at the time, time to go hit the Showboat to play the tournament over there....

Get to the showboat and register for the tourney...while Im waitin, I'm watchin the 1/2 game and it looks weak, seat opens up, seen more bad plays and I say fuck that, lemme sit down...1 hour till tourney, I tripple up! I shouldn't have bought out, but I wanted to play the tourney so bad...anyway, it was a bad move on me, but I end up makin 28th out of 115 players...

So I make it back to the trop, im hungry...eat at Hooters and then sit back down at the $1/$2 Table...wow, what a run, snappin bamas off, I ended up havin a stack of $615 at one point, then got in a couple of hands I end up folding and end up cashin out $375...blown....but still profit...I sat with $150...

Well its friday today, so I'm havin my game tonight, and prolly go back to AC on Saturday for the day...we'll see.....

No comments: