Sponsors

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Birthday Weekend!

Well...Run down on this past weekend...

Friday night held my game...very nice turn out...Ran $1/$2 NL till we were down to 5 handed, then decided to switch it up to $2/$4 Dealers Choice...Ended up losing bout $100 for the whole night, played catch up the whole night...

Saturday, JoeBlack usually runs his game, but his didn't pop off this weekend, ended up going to J-Skills game this weekend...just a friendly .50/$1 game, made 2 bucks for the whole night LOL I'm on a fuckin roll!!! BOOOO!!

Anyway, No game on Sunday, so ended up gettin online and playing...got with a group called Pokerfrog.com on Myspace to play in the freerolls dude has seems like frequently, my first time there...Anyway, I took 5th place out of 67...Somethin slight, but it was a fun freeroll tourney!




















Right now, playin a couple of tournies on Party Poker

I'll post the results later on...

Didn't do too much for my Birthday, but just sit at home, got twisted and played poker online...

No comments: