Sponsors

Monday, March 13, 2006

Party Poker

OK, So I buy in a $5+$1 Tourney Prize Pool is at $4610.
Field of 922...

While im playin this, I'm waiting for the $40K Guaranteed Tourney to start...

So I'm playing both of these tournies and decide to buy in the $5+$1 Shoot out Tournament as well...

Doing well in both tournies....The shoot out tourney starts and BOOM...Everyone is disconnected for almost 1 hour...

So that kinda blows my groove, I'm above chip average on both tournies...shoot out just starting

When PP reconnects...The shoot out tourney, blinds are now 200/400????? WTF
The $6 Tourney blinds are way up there
and the 40K guaranteed blinds are up there, at least 3 levels worth of blinds went past while everyone was disconnected and when the tournies restarted, we restart where we left off and the blinds are extra high now...This is UNFAIR I believe..so I write to PP to complain about this...I had a real decent shot at both tournies...with the 40K 1st prize was 9G...WTF

Anyway, I bust out the $5+$1 Tourney in 125th out of 922 with folx cashing at 100th place...UPSET

Shoot out tourney I place 7th because when the tourney disconnected we were still at 20/40 blinds and then we come back to 200/400 LOL I'm out any face cards I see, I push LOL im out in 7th..

I at least cash in the 40K guaranteed...I'm very upset at this though only cause i have a very good shot at this payday, but get fucked cause of the disconnection and the blinds increasing 2-3 levels w/o any play...fuck that...im pissed...I end up gettin 128th out of 2166 makin it to the 3rd tier of the payscale... damn im upset at that...


Oh well, waitin on a regular $30+$3 freeze out tourney to begin...Hopefully I can get a decent payday for the retardness of PP tonight....

No comments: