Sponsors

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Fish Can Get Lucky Too!

Had my Friday night game last night. We played $1-$2 NL last night with Kenny dealin the night while all of us battled on the table to get everyone's chips.

Good laydowns, Good calls brings good rewards! LOL

I didn't lay down any losing hands except 1 when My lil brother pushes all in for a lil under $50 bucks, and I toss AJo, and I didn't keep bettin into better hands with NICE Hands...

I got in a multi-way All in pot about 1 hour into the game...

I'm UTG and look down to 77 so I limp in, Jimbo Limps, Devo limps in, couple folds, JoJo bumps it to $10, folds to me, I call, Devo calls.

Pot: $36
Flop: 3h6h7c

I check, Devo bets $10, JoJo Bumps it to $40, I push all in for $138, Devo pushes all in and has me covered, Jojo Has both of us covered.

Main Pot: $450, side pot: $36 give or take....
Turn: 9s
I say, no heart dealer!!!!!
River: 9h

I didn't notice the 9h and say fuck....all I seen was red when comin off the deck...look again...board paired! BOAT! Ship it!

Devo turns over AQh for the nut flush
JoJo was fuckin around with KK

I rake in the main pot, Devo rakes in the side pot, "Rebuy" is said by both!

Made some good lay downs floppin 2 pair and tossin it when Anne turns a better 2 pair, flopped Top 2 on JesseY, I throw it away on the turn when he hits his flush, Threw away JJ when JesseY turns 2 Pair on me...They all show me I made good laydowns showin me better hands...I'm just glad they showed me the better hand! Just shows you Fish can play good too! ><((((@> Bloop Bloop Bloop!

No comments: