Sponsors

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Let's Play Ketchup! Its REAL FUN!

Another fun (expensive) night at da S.H.O.P.

I really don't know what to say...Great Action, Lots of money on the table...Perfect time to play Ketchup!

Buy in for $200...Game is $1-$2 NL

OOPS...Tried to run down Launtz when he fills up I had ATs and 2 spades hit the flop...

RELOAD - $100 (Stuck $300)

Pick up 1 pot hittin broadway!!!!

Then here comes Travis....I really can't remember the betting, but I limp in with 68s..I think it was straddled and alot of people called...

Flop: 5s7sTh

Bet was $15 called in 3 spots.

Turn: Xh

I believe someone bet, Travis raises to $70 to go...I say wow and just go all in...

River: Xh

Travis turns over J4h for Flush
Heh...For shits and giggles, throw 6th Street out there....9s...Real funny huh?

This game is GAY!

Anyway, sit out....

Rebuy for another $150...down to my last $50, double it up, run it close to $200....Then boom

I have 57s

I flop 2 spades...

$15 called in 4 spots on the flop

Turn: Xs (Sorry, I can't remember the cards tonight...)

I tag my flush...Devo checks, Lance bets $40, I go all in for another $140 some behind the $40, Devo Min Raises, Chases Lance out the pot...

Lance: KXs for King High Flush
Devo: AJs for Nut Flush
E: Sent to the rail AGAIN.

Oh yeah...I forgot to mention...Next time I flop da joint, It's going straight to the muck...
It's limped around to me and I look down at 22

Flop: T2T

I check it, Tommy bets out, Folds around to me, I call.

Turn: T

I check, Tommy checks, Turn card scared me

River: J

I check, Tommy checks, He hits his J on the river and my boat is no good, I don't know if I misplayed it, but when that T came out, it ruined my play...

So again, Floppin da joint is no good for me, that's 2 in a row I flop da joint and it just aint NO GOOD!

As you can see kids, Poker is a FUN GAME!!!!!!!!!!!
As you can see....Ketchup is a hard game...and should not be played daily....Don't be a ><((((@> and Play Responsible Poker!

No comments: