Sponsors

Monday, April 10, 2006

Steve's Aquarium

Went up with JackJr to play the cash game...not much to say...."0-3" is my record there, with a small lost thankfully...Stuck $190...Was up and down the whole time playing "catch-up" as usuall...Wasn't gettin any cards, when I did have a hand, ended up gettin out drawn or my hand just never improved...JackJr Busts me crackin KK with my own hand...so I was bitter...

Anyway, boring story, nothin too big happened...I'm 0-3 in that motha fucka, stuck $540 total for all 3 games I have been....I REFUSE TO TAKE ANOTHER L NEXT GAME, I REFUSE TO LEAVE WITH LESS THAN $600 NEXT TIME I PLAY THERE....THERE WON'T BE A LOSS...Stupid, stupid game....

Goin to Pops game Tuesday Night to deal his game, not playin this time around cause I took an L last night, and need to make some extra cheese for Friday's game...

Supposed to be league night, but of course, I have $1.04 in my AP account LOL but I played a satellite tourney earlier today to win a seat into the $100 NL Tourney on there tonight Top 3 get a seat...I'm 2nd in chips, ...I get super crippled...when my AQs runs into A6o and cripples me for a good 4K, then just went down hill from there, make the final table, end up busting in 7th by KQo when my AKc doesn't hit the board, but a Q falls on the turn, SEE YA EEEEEEEEEEEEE.....

No comments: