Sponsors

Friday, April 14, 2006

Somethin to work with...

So yeah, I got $.27 left on Party Poker...LOL



Can't reload cause I aint got no money in the bank...Party Points....

Buy in for 500 PP for a $2500 Freeroll tourney, 1st place was a nice prize for $525...963 players. Got crippled when my AQs runs into A5o and dude tags a 5 on the board, but I snuck in the money for somethin small, at least it was somethin I could work with...

Got 14th place for $37.50....



Yeah! Now let me go sit in the late night tourney...$22 was next up, so I play that one with a good 468 players...I end up gettin 75th place, paying out 50 places....didn't cash..

BUT...

Sat with my last $17.00 bucks in a $.10-$.25 NL game....run it up to $65 bucks...

Freerolled the $22 tourney, Got somethin to work with...gonna try somethin new with this instead of takin the whole thing and sit in 1 table...gonna go back to $.10-$.25 and multi 2 tables with it and see how that works out...At least I got somethin to work with now....

No comments: