Sponsors

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Goodfellas Game

Went to Rob's game in Odenton today. Rode with Big Jay down there...didn't really have any money to play, but he spotted me $200 to play. I didn't play "Catch-up" today! Nothing really big happened, just a good $1-$2 NL game...had some laughs, seen some good action...Thanks Pops for suckin out a flush on me LOL, nothin big though...8 players called an $8 raise preflop...I was in the cut-off with 6h8h

Pot: $64
Flop came Js8c4h

Everyone checked.

Turn came 6c

checked around to me, I bet out $17 (yeah, it was a small bet now that I'm typin this out)
Folds around to Pops and he calls.

Pot: $98

River: 3c

I check...Pops bets $35...I know he hit the flush, I call just to see...Pops has Kc2c HEE-HAW

I ship it...Final Pot: $168

He says "Sorry E" and throws me $1 chip LOL

Anyway...Big Jay ends up shippin his original $200 buy in and re-buying for $100, makes it back in 2 hands, gets up about $100, cashes out quickly...I rode with him, so I ask him lemme get 1 rotation...ended up cashing out $240.

Eh...not a Loss so I aint complaining...For the record though...I didn't want to leave...Money could've been easily made...or lost...but the way the table was goin, I think i would've made some more money!



Oh well...Got them tourneys later on today....it is 3 AM and I been playin Hot Shots Golf since I been home...game is addicting man...Bout to get some sleep, and see how it goes...Lookin at the pay out for the caddy tourney, I think I'd rather shoot for 2nd place and get that 20 Grand! Buy me a bucket for $4000, kill some debt...make some payments...and have money to play wit and flip! LAWD...PLEASE DON'T LET ME PLAY LIKE A DONKEY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What up homie. Sorry my King high sucked out on your 8 high! You kept it cheap for me, so what the hell, you would've called to. I only called preflop because I had double negative reverse implied odds!

Ehonda said...

You right Pops, I didn't realize I bet so small till I started typin it out...Should've stuck a big bet in there, but I think you still call!!! LOL