Sponsors

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Full Tilt's 10K Guaranteed Freeroll

You had to qualify by gettin points in March to be able to play this freeroll...anyway, I got in it...

167 players, $10,000 Guaranteed prize pool, Top 18 pays out with $2,700 for 1st place and 18th is $100 bucks...

I'm pretty much in the top 10 the whole tournament, seemed like half the field was just blinded out...so it was pretty easy, at one point, it was only me and this other dude on the table and we just raised and folded every other hand to chop the chips from the ghost players..anyway, down to 3 tables...You pretty much know the rest, but let me show you how much of a donkey I am...I'm so frustrated at this play to cripple me somethin crucial...

Full Tilt Poker
Pot Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $100/$200
7 players
Converter

Pre-flop: (7 players) Ehonda500Mob is MP1 with A♣ 9♣
UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, Ehonda500Mob calls, 2 folds, SB calls, BB checks.

Flop: J♣ 9♦ A♥ ($800, 4 players)
SB checks, BB checks, UTG bets $200, Ehonda500Mob raises to $700, 2 folds, UTG raises to $3100, Ehonda500Mob raises all-in $9265, UTG calls all-in $5540.
Uncalled bets: $625 returned to Ehonda500Mob.

Turn: 4♥ ($18080, 0 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $18080)


River: 7♣ ($18080, 0 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $18080)


Results:
Final pot: $18080

Ehonda500Mob shows two pair, Aces and Nines
fishermanEd shows three of a kind, Aces
fishermanEd wins the pot (17,680) with three of a kind, Aces
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 17,680 | Rake 0
Board: [Jc 9d Ah 4h 7c]
Seat 3: halicpac didn't bet (folded)
Seat 4: Ehonda500Mob showed [Ac 9c] and lost with two pair, Aces and Nines
Seat 5: BigManFord didn't bet (folded)
Seat 6: brix_and_ivy (button) didn't bet (folded)
Seat 7: jeppekingen (small blind) folded on the Flop
Seat 8: knowlimitt (big blind) folded on the Flop
Seat 9: fishermanEd showed [Ad As] and won (17,680) with three of a kind, Aces

OOOOPS...How do I put him on AA if he limped in? When he re-raised, I put him on AK or some big Ace...Damn...Didn't even think of him hittin a set...I guess I jumped the gun cause I aint think about it when I pushed on his ass...

Get my chips in twice and double up now I'm sittin with about 2500....

Full Tilt Poker
Pot Limit Holdem Tournament
Blinds: t120/t240
(Ante: t25)
6 players
Converter

Stack sizes:
Ehonda500Mob: t2460
UTG+1: t17340
CO: t7175
Button: t31165
SB: t33935
BB: t17055

Pre-flop: (6 players) Ehonda500Mob is UTG with Q♣ Q♠
Ehonda500Mob raises all-in t2435, UTG+1 calls t2435 (pot was t2795), 4 folds.

Flop: A♥ 3♣ 2♠ (t5380, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: t5380)


Turn: 7♥ (t5380, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: t5380)


River: 9♣ (t5380, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: t5380)


Results:
Final pot: t5380
Ehonda500Mob shows a pair of Queens
BigManFord shows a pair of Aces
BigManFord wins the pot (5,380) with a pair of Aces
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 5,380 | Rake 0
Board: [Ah 3c 2s 7h 9c]
Seat 4: Ehonda500Mob showed [Qc Qs] and lost with a pair of Queens
Seat 5: BigManFord showed [Ac Qh] and won (5,380) with a pair of Aces
Seat 6: brix_and_ivy folded before the Flop
Seat 7: jeppekingen (button) folded before the Flop
Seat 8: knowlimitt (small blind) folded before the Flop
Seat 9: fishermanEd (big blind) folded before the Flop

Of course he hits his Ace on the flop, and I'm out on the Bubble...That shit really sucked bad...really really bad...
There is a good $1-$2 NL game goin on in Silver Spring and I don't have a ride...so not only did lost and not even cash in the Tourney, Then to bubble at that...then can't get to a $1-$2 Game, I think im done for the night....Yup, Got a game tomorrow anyway, should be a good one, I'll just play tomorrow night and chill out tonight...Not in the mood to play anymore....How do I lose the easiest Freeroll in history? I Suck Again!

Man nothin sucks more than bubbling....

4 comments:

@OnAFoldDraw said...

Nothing sucks more than bubbling? I don't know man... It sure does suck to play for hours (or days) and get paid the same as the guy who went out first... BUT... don't you think it'd really suck to pony up $10K, flop a boat, and after you get it all-in on the turn, realize you were dead on the flop... on the first hand of the WSOP Championship?

I really think Kate Hudson's brother would honestly tell you that situation sucks more than bubbling.

Anonymous said...

Ӏt's going to be ending of mine day, except before ending I am reading this great article to increase my knowledge.

My webpage ... CarbonPoker Bonus

Anonymous said...

Howdy! Somеοne іn my Mуspасe grοup shаred this ωebsite with us
so I сame tο look it ovеr. І'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and will be
tweeting this to my follοωers! Terгifiс blοg and fantаstic design аnd style.



Feel free tο visit my wеblοg :: Red Kіngѕ Pokeг Promotions **

Anonymous said...

Thanks for everу other informative websіte. Where else сould Ι get that kind of
info ωritten іn such a рerfect manneг?
I havе a challengе that I am just now ωorκing on, and I hаve beеn at the look out for such
іnfоrmation.

Ѕtоp by my ѕіte: RPMPoker Promotions